Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Okay, Meme Time

Agnes tagged me with this one...




1. Total amount of music files on your computer : 120
2. The last CD you bought : Christmas music - el cheapo deluxo at Ross'
3. The last song you listened to before reading this message: Leaving on a JetPlane - Eva Cassidy
4. Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you: Eek..right now it's wedding on the brain so any wedding song!
5. Who will you pass this stick to and why? My sister, cos she won't kill me..blood is thicker than water..*laugh*


3 comments:

Ignatius M. Dedd said...

files: over 1000.
last cd: dont remember. really.
last song: "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones. Hey, c'mon...I was in the car and it came on the RADIO!
5 songs: were there five songs in the SpongeBob movie?
I don't know who I'll pass to.

Monica said...

I had SONGS with my x boyfriends
I'll fly with you(not the version with the dopey rap thing at the end) by GiGi D'agastino
You're the best thing By the Style Counsil
More than this: Roxy music
My Prayer: the Platters
At my most beautiful-REM
(3 were with one guy-he was sappy)


I have TONS of favorite songs, I'll go blog that now

Anonymous said...

1. Total amount of music files on your computer : over 300! O_________O!!!
2. The last CD you bought : I bought 3 Korean CDs on yesasia.com ^-^
3. The last song you listened to before reading this message: Some Chinese New Year song on Malaysia's e-radio, 988.
4. Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you: Some Korean songs, LeeHom's songs, A-Do's songs, and of course right now, Chinese New Year songs!
5. Who will you pass this stick to and why? Umm.. maybe my xanga later on.

Nice site you got here Letti. Is me xbdzn! =] Very nice one you've had indeed! I hope all goes well with your wedding plans.