Thursday, March 26, 2020

Morning Walk and Delivery Bin

The little boy and myself have taken to going for morning and evening walks, talking about anything and everything


and keeping an eye out for weirdness left behind by all the wild animals we have around here.

AND I love picking the wild chives and smelling in that glorious fresh-cut/picked chivey smell. 


I also thought I would take this opportunity to take a picture of our recently deployed "Delivery Bin".


We were fortunate to have had this Cargo type bin that is actually roomier than I would have thought, and which is plenty big enough for whatever deliveries we have - whether it is from grocery stores, UPS, USPS, you name it.

Also, the hubs strung a rope across the gate posts temporarily while we get someone to put a gate in.


You won't believe the people we have had who would just drive in to sell stuff from the back of their truck and whatnot.

No comments: