Monday, December 20, 2004

Food Glorious Siamese Food

Have I ever mentioned that I am 1/8 th Thai?

That lineage came from my Paternal Great Grandmother. I never knew her though, because she passed away before we were born. I think even my aunts and my dad remember very little of her, other than she was quite dark-skinned and of slight built.

And why do i mention this NOW?

Well, cos today Cindy and I had lunch at this quaint little Siamese Restaurant run by a couple that Cindy knows from Church, called Noke's Thai Restaurant and in my one year here in the US of A, the food here DEFINITELY qualifies as tasting closest to food from home... *letti has a nostalgic food moment*


The Official Noke's Thai Restaurant Pamphlet

This is what I had.....



And this is what Cindy had...




No comments: