Monday, July 25, 2005

I am a Wuss

We were at Stephanie's ( David's niece and now MY niece too! ) house today

for Tyler ( David and my GREAT nephew ) 's birthday party and we were playing in Steph's swimming pool in the backyard. They had had a pool slide and I was screaming my head off coming down it, but at the same time, finding myself climbing up it over and over and over!!

I wasn't as brave as Holly ( my jnr bridesmaid ) though, who was coming down the thing head first, sideways, on her tummy etc.!!!

*hanging head in shame*

13 comments:

*~*HollyMarie*~* said...

I'm a wuss when it comes to big slides like that, too. I love to go down them, but I'm scared the whole way down....

Thanks for your support and prayers...it really means a lot to me...

*~*God Bless*~*

Anonymous said...

I'm a Giant Wuss..!! i won't go down the slide at all.. hahahhaa!!!

Monica said...

when I was young I used to , i dont know about now, I might scream too!!!

Agnes said...

So, I see that you are having fun!

dreaming-neko said...

now that looks like fun :)

makuahine said...

lol, well the picture won't load for me, but I can imagine :-)
Sometimes I'm amazed at the things I used to do but am scared to now... :)

Gene Lim said...

hehehe..sounds like fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SLIDES

sweetspirits said...

Sounds like you had the best time :)
Now when you were younger did you have less fear of waterslides? Children seem to have less fear then adults .My boys are always testing me and i am not as game as them hehe.
cheerz

SooHK said...

Wow, I do not think I dare to try... as I Do not know how to swim... what a shame...

Sarah said...

Sounds like great fun

Miss H. said...

Ah...the slide. I'll go down it normally, but I am definitely no maverick in style on that thing..I am a big chicken :).

Anonymous said...

LoL you GO girl!